Client Notice: Coronavirus COVID19 Information
In line with national guidance, I am asking patients not to attend for a treatment if any of the following should apply:
You have travelled from Wuhan or Hubei Province in China to the UK in the last 14 days or been in close contact with anyone who has, (even if you do not display any symptoms).
You have travelled from Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea to the UK since 19th February, (even if you do not display any symptoms).
If you have even mild symptoms and have travelled from other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand to the UK in the last 14 days or been in close contact with anyone who has.
If you have even mild symptoms and have travelled from other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam to the UK since 19th February.
Please contact NHS 111 if you need any further advice.
More information is also available at:
Facts about the virus:
• It is highly contagious and airborne
• It can remain active on various surfaces & clothing for several hours
• The symptoms include:
o Dry Cough
o A High Temperature
o Shortness of Breath
• It has an incubation period of 3 to 12 days (average 5 days) which is why a 14 day quarantine is in place
• The symptoms vary considerably in severity, however the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk.
Please let me know if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
o Do you any of the above symptoms?
o Have you been in contact with anyone who is known to have the virus or displaying any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days?
o Have you been to any affected country in the last 14 days (updated list here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/advice-for-travellers/)
• If the answer is yes to any of the above please let me know immediately and I will decide if your session needs to be deferred/rescheduled. I also suggest you contact the NHS 111 service for advice who will recommend whether you should follow the self-isolation protocol.
I am appreciate your co-operation during this time.